The Lord has been good to us. One financial blessing we have experienced since having kids is that we have always had an abundance of kids clothes given to us. Ben and I could not afford the fancy, nicest clothes or splurge on extra clothes….and we still can’t. One day I felt God say “don’t worry about buying your kids clothes. I’ve got you.” Ever since that day we have had an abundance of clothes given to us. I think we have saved well over 1,000 dollars because people have been so generous to us. I don’t tell you this to brag but to remind you that God cares so deeply for you. He takes care of your needs. He fills the lack in your heart. God knows what I need and gives it at the right time. Many days I forget about Gods provision and feel I need things to fill the void in my heart. I love when he reminds me of the many blessings I do have and that he isn’t withholding anything from me to be mean. I love that he takes care of his kids spiritually, emotionally, and physically. What does this verse mean to you?
I delight greatly in the LORD; my soul rejoices in my God. For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of his righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.Isaiah 61:10
- A Moment In The BathroomYou know a lot of my moments with God don’t happen on some magical mountain top. They happen in the four walls of my home on the bathroom toilet. I don’t know if it’s just […]
- Saying GoodbyeI sat on the couch watching my two blessings run about the house climbing into boxes and maybe pulling things apart. I’m not bothered at what they are doing and start to see them as […]
- Meeting God At The DentistThe other day I brought my youngest kiddo to the dentist. When I was on my way to the dentist I took the wrong turn and had to go the long way around. This wasn’t […]
- The Idol To Feel BetterThis morning at church I broke down in tears. Feeling very convicted by the Holy Spirit and comforted that it was okay to want to be better but not to desire it more than God. […]
- Room TransformationOkay so we have been living in our home for about 1.5 years and I think we finally decided what we want to do in the spare bed room. My husband and I were not […]