Okay I know it’s been awhile since I’ve updated y’all on the process of my kids book. The story boarding is coming along nicely and I’m excited to see what she has created! She is a very talented artist who has a passion for kids books. There is so much love and joy being poured into these kids books and I’m super excited for the day I’ll hold them in my hands. Now I have to be honest, she is worth every cent that these books cost and I honestly believe that God directed our paths together…a story I would love for her through her eyes. I just do not have the funds to create the book at this time. It’s okay as it teaches me patience. The price is a very generous number considering some illustrators cost a lot more. In addition, I am paying for quality not quickness or cheapness. I have had a couple people say “why don’t you have a friend draw it” but I feel very strongly that this is the way to go for a few reasons I won’t go into today. I just wanted to let you in on my book making thing. I know that God will make a way for these books come to life. I know there is a purpose for these books. Thank you for taking the time to read! XOXO 💋
*If you feel in your heart that you would love to give to my dream please check out the link below to my paypal account. In addition, this is not a place to give advice or say “why didn’t you just…get a friend, or do it yourself” kind of moment. Please respect and know that I consciously decided and prayed that this was the best route for the books and I’m not regretting this decision by asking for assistance… Thank you!
- Saying GoodbyeI sat on the couch watching my two blessings run about the house climbing into boxes and maybe pulling things apart. I’m not bothered at what they are doing and […]
- Meeting God At The DentistThe other day I brought my youngest kiddo to the dentist. When I was on my way to the dentist I took the wrong turn and had to go the […]
- The Idol To Feel BetterThis morning at church I broke down in tears. Feeling very convicted by the Holy Spirit and comforted that it was okay to want to be better but not to […]
- Room TransformationOkay so we have been living in our home for about 1.5 years and I think we finally decided what we want to do in the spare bed room. My […]
- Shake The Limb OffLast night I brought my concerns up to Ben if I should get a job. Being sick, pregnant/postpartum for the last 3.5 years has taken a toll on our savings […]