These are the words that I felt defined me this season. As I look back at the concrete path I’ve laid I’ve noticed I have not done a good job at laying the foundation or being obedient to God. My stones are laid on crooked ground and not laid straight, which makes it hard to see what direction I’m supposed to go. But the good news is I am right where I need to be now and I’m (mostly) listening to God through the stillness. My path ahead of me has not been set so I’m choosing to allow God to do the craftsmanship of my next path. Yes, I’ve failed at things this year but I have also thrived this year too.
I am hoping with the turn of a new year, I will have a new perspective and to continue to embrace this newness of content rest. Also side not I am going to be updating y’all on my weight loss journey. It’s taken me a year to get to the place I am now but wow I am impressed at the results. Any-who, rest. I’ve been looking at simple things to do and I am loving looking at nature. There is especially a beautiful oak on my property that turned a beautiful red and looks divine in the blue sky. This year I have been truly blessed beyond measure and my second son was born this year. I do have a lot to be thankful for but I’ve missed a lot of it because I have not rested. I’m hoping my heart attitude will turn itself around and 2021 will be the year I feel and actually know I’m blessed. Also this may be my last post this year…but I can’t wait to see you next year. It’s been a good year and I’m super excited because I have 5 more people to 300 WordPress followers and 475 total followers. I just want you to know I am extremely grateful for you interactions, and you being here. I hope y’all have a great holiday and a happy new year. See you all in 2021!
- A Moment In The BathroomYou know a lot of my moments with God don’t happen on some magical mountain top. They happen in the four walls of my home […]
- Saying GoodbyeI sat on the couch watching my two blessings run about the house climbing into boxes and maybe pulling things apart. I’m not bothered at […]
- Meeting God At The DentistThe other day I brought my youngest kiddo to the dentist. When I was on my way to the dentist I took the wrong turn […]
- The Idol To Feel BetterThis morning at church I broke down in tears. Feeling very convicted by the Holy Spirit and comforted that it was okay to want to […]
- Room TransformationOkay so we have been living in our home for about 1.5 years and I think we finally decided what we want to do in […]